My Mission Statement
I, Steve Laevastu, have the privilege of serving clients in the Seattle area with award winning real estate services.
Supplying my clients with professional expertise in buying, selling, and investing in real estate with service so superior that he/she will be compelled to share their success stories with friends, family, and acquaintances is my goal.
Attentively listening to my clients and then according to their needs, bringing a team of professionals with me, including lenders, appraisers, title companies, contractors, interior designers, photographers, and web designers to help my clients fulfill their goals is my commitment.
Why Work With Steve?
- My objective in each and every transaction is to go above and beyond the call of duty to you. The goal is to satisfy you so well that you tell all your friends and neighbors what a great job I did.
- I work for the premiere company in the business. Windermere Real Estate SOLD approximately 50% of the homes in Seattle in 2013.
- Experience. I have over twenty five years in the business.
- Top Producer. I rank among the top 1% of realtors on a production basis. This means I get results!
- University of Washington graduate with a Business Administration Degree.
- Passion for what I do. I love real estate and I love this city!
- I will communicate with you every step of the way.
- Personal performance guarantee. If you ever become unsatisfied with my service for any reason, I will unconditionally release the listing.
- Integrity. I do what I say and say what I do.
- Winner for “Best in Client satisfaction” as seen in the Seattle Magazine every year since 2004. I pride myself on a total commitment to customer service.
Graduate of the University of Washington, 1987, with a Business Administration degree and a concentration in marketing and information systems.
A Realtor as recognized by membership in the National Association of Realtors since 1987.
2004 – 2013 “Best in Client Satisfaction” as seen in Seattle Magazine.
In receiving this award, Steve was judged as excellent in nine separate areas related to ability and service: customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, negotiation, closing preparation, finding the right home, marketing of home and overall satisfaction.